The following terms apply to your use of the The Prolific North Awards website; by using this website you are deemed to have accepted the following conditions.
Award entry conditions
- All submissions must be made online by the deadline. Once entries are submitted, they will go forward for judging. Entries must be paid before the judging date. Entries not paid for will be taken out of the judging process and therefore, the awards.
- If your payment is successful, you will be directed to a confirmation page where you can download your receipt; an automatic email confirmation will also be sent to the email address you created an account with on the entry portal.
- Any organisation submitting 3 paid for entries will receive an additional free entry. The discount will be applied automatically at checkout as long as you submit all 4 entries in one session. Refunds will not be given.
- After the entry deadline entries cannot be withdrawn, and refunds cannot be given.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to the category rules/submission formats.
- The judging panel will only read and use the reports for the purposes of the judging and are required to agree to NDAs.
- The judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries that in their view are entered in an incorrect category. The judges also reserve the right to remove categories where entries do not meet the standard for nomination. These entries will not be refunded as they will have been judged accordingly with the rest.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into or feedback given regarding the selection of shortlisted nominations or winners.
- Due to the number of entries received, the awards cannot guarantee feedback on individual entries but we do strive to offer this where possible.
- We reserve the right to shorten entry titles for the purpose of the awards brochure and winners’ trophies. Please try and keep your entry title concise and to the point, and following the entry format.
- We will not publish your entries without first seeking approval, winners can be asked if they are willing to allow their entries to be made public for future marketing and promotion.
- The organisers reserve the right to verify that all entries have been commercially produced for a commercial client where relevant.
- Whilst every care will be taken in the storage of entries, the organisers will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of entries.
- All entries submitted must be legal.
- Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified.
- Any entry that has a complaint upheld against it by the Advertising Standards Authority will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to extend the closing deadline, amend categories or not award categories should the standard of entries received not reach the required standard.
Ticket booking conditions
- Payment for tickets must be paid before the event takes place.
- Once you pay online or are issued an invoice, a booking is made and this constitutes a binding agreement.
- Cancellation charges will come into effect once a booking is made and the terms and conditions are agreed. (A booking is made online or when the invoice for tickets is issued.)
- Bookings will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Prolific North will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party.
Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, Internet Service Provider failure, acts of God, epidemic, pandemic, civil unrest, fire, flood, droughts, storms, earthquakes, collapse of buildings, explosion or accident, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action, any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
Where an event can be postponed, this will be taken into account and any investment already made will be transferred to the new date. Should a physical event not be possible due to causes out of our control, this event may be transferred to a virtual online event.
- All requests for cancellations or substitutions must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations made out within 28 days prior to the date of event are subject to no cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made between 7-27 days prior to the date of event are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the date of event are subject to a 100% cancellation charge and a substitute guest can be nominated in replacement
Filming & Photography
Attendees consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience. Photographs taken at the event are the intellectual property of Prolific North Ltd and its event partners and will be used in promotion and marketing after the event.
All trophies are inspected prior to the awards ceremony. Once these trophies have been handed over, you are responsible for the trophy from thereon. Prolific North Ltd will not cover the cost of a replacement due loss or damages during or post award ceremony. Should you require a replacement trophy, please contact email@example.com.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into or feedback given regarding the selection of shortlisted nominations or winners.
- In the interest of transparency, judges are ineligible to enter any categories they are judging.
- Judges will not allow personal relationships or experiences to influence judging marks or decisions and their judging will be impartial and based on the standard of entry, campaign, organisation or product.
- Judges will declare any perceived conflict of interest to the event organisers ahead of reading any entries.
- All judging discussions are confidential and will not be shared or discussed with anyone outside of the judging panel ahead of the ceremony or thereafter.
- Judges will not share confidential material, judging papers or entries with anyone. Judges will securely delete all judging materials immediately after the judging period.
- Judges can only access entries that they have been provided to score.
- Judges will not notify anyone that they have won or that they are shortlisted ahead of the official announcements.
- Judges will not provide any feedback to entrants as to why they have not won or were not shortlisted – all requests for feedback must be directed to Prolific North Ltd.
- Should a judge break the rules of conduct and the code is not adhered to, they will be asked to leave the panel and not invited to judge any future awards.